April 24, 2009
w00t! Another ornament finished today. I actually started working on it last night, but the cord I first made was too short, so I made another one today and finished this off.
Instead of using a mat board, I tried one of those plastic things I found at the needlework section at Joann’s:
I wrapped it in quilt batting and then covered it with my fabric. The ornament is very fluffy. It is definitely not stiff, but very flexible. Not bad, but I think I prefer the stiffness of the mat board. Speaking of which, I should really get some more. OR maybe I’ll go to the comic book store and get some of those boards instead. Maybe they will be easier to cut. Hmm…